Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20 Months



These monthly pictures seem to be sneaking up on me more and more each month. I can't believe in 4 short months that Ava will be two. She is starting to look a little different to me; a little older, I guess, less like a baby. Her hair has gotten longer and she is definitely showing more personality. "Mine" is becoming a word used increasingly often. She is still picking up new words everyday. She calls a movie a "moo-moo" or "show" and still calls her binky a "me". Her tan skin is already getting darker in the sun no matter how much sunscreen I use. I wonder if her hair will get blonder too. She is still as snugly and sweet as ever.



Snuggling after Ava's nap watching the end of Wall-E (one of Noah's favorite movies)


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

newmanfamily said...

I love them snuggling! Too sweet!