Friday, June 11, 2010

Vacation Bible School

Family Night at VBS- Our theme was Saddle Ridge Ranch, thus the cowboy attire

Ava on stage singing at Family Night

Cowboy Noah at Family Night

Posing on the saddle
There was a real horse named Sonic that came to VBS and the kids were encouraged to bring him something to eat. Here's Ava offering Sonic the half-eaten apple she brought for him. She chowed down on it during the whole morning assembly!
Dancing as partners during music (I think Ava's hair looks so pretty and curly in the picture)
Showing off his crafts
It was a lot of hard work, but I enjoyed teaching Noah's class this year. The kids loved the music and are still singing these precious songs about our Lord. Nothing makes me happier than to hear my 2 year old baby singing "God has a plan for me because He loves me, and He made me for great things" in her sweet little off-key voice. And I also love that my five year old is learning and quoting scripture through song.
Photobucket

0 comments: