Here are the kids posed with the Nissan Quest minivan, aka Quest for Speed. We got the van shortly after Nathan's wreck in 2008. Noah loves this van, bless his heart. It has the motor of a Maxima, so it actually goes faster than you think it would. Nathan enjoyed the Quest for Speed as well. There has been many a time, while stopped at a red light, that Nathan would rev the engine only to have some fast sports car pull up next to us. Then yes, he does speed off like they are racing when the light turns green, and no, the sports car never participates. I always cover my face with my hand when he does this to hide my utter and total embarassment, and I also wish I could crawl under my seat. It makes for a good laugh, though and the kids absolutely love it.
Anyway, the Quest for Speed started giving us a lot of trouble, so here we are trading it in. The pictures are of the kids saying goodbye one last time. Yes, those are real tears in Noah's eyes. He pitched an absolute fit when we drove away without the van (a tantrum of the likes I have not seen in 3+ years). And yes, he will probably kill me for this in the future, but I thought it was blog worthy, didn't you?
Anyway, the Quest for Speed started giving us a lot of trouble, so here we are trading it in. The pictures are of the kids saying goodbye one last time. Yes, those are real tears in Noah's eyes. He pitched an absolute fit when we drove away without the van (a tantrum of the likes I have not seen in 3+ years). And yes, he will probably kill me for this in the future, but I thought it was blog worthy, didn't you?


















0 comments:
Post a Comment