Well I don't know if you can tell good from this picture but Ava's hair is pulled back with a rubber band. It was our very first day to make it all day long without Ava pulling it down. My friend Tami gave me the ponytail holders to try. Her hair is so long it was always in her eyes and nose. And those are NOT bangs - just new baby hair that is growing in .
These are out of order but I am still trying to figure all this stuff out.
Anyway, this is Noah & Ava's first wagon ride together.

These are out of order but I am still trying to figure all this stuff out.
Anyway, this is Noah & Ava's first wagon ride together.

Ava finally figured out that she could "crawl" out of her room and she seems pretty excited about it! Although the picture is deceiving, she really moves around on her belly pulling with her arms and pushing with her toes. She can crawl a little but I am definitely not encouraging any more movement- there is plenty of time for that later!
Ava also just recently learned how to pull up to stand.
This is from right after we got back from vacation.
Most of the time though she just pulls up to her knees.
I am so sad my baby girl is growing up!

Ava also just recently learned how to pull up to stand.
This is from right after we got back from vacation.
Most of the time though she just pulls up to her knees.
I am so sad my baby girl is growing up!

I can't remember what we had done this day but obviously Noah was exhausted! He doesn't really take naps anymore and certainly never falls asleep like this.

Noah told me he had to make the mirror "shiny and clean".
I guess it must have been really dirty for all of the soap he is using...

Ava's first wagon ride.
We walked for about 2 blocks and then Ava decided that she didn't really like it anymore so Noah ran and I carried Ava and pulled the wagon back home.















0 comments:
Post a Comment