Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Rare Treat


Yesterday Noah went to Pump It Up for his friend Alex's birthday party. For those of you who don't know, Pump It Up is rooms full of inflatable jumps or as Noah calls them "jumping stings". Anyway, when we got home I put Ava down for a nap and settled Noah in for a little quiet time on the couch with a blanket, chocolate milk, and a movie and went in to the computer. Five minutes later I emerge to find Noah sound asleep on the couch! Hallelujah! Since he doesn't nap anymore this really is a special treat. I grabbed my book as fast as I could and read until I fell asleep for a nap of my own. What a nice surprise....

1 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Jen
Oh my goodness I can not believe how grown up Noah looks!
His little baby cheeks are gone and he looks like a BIG BOY!!
And Ava - oh my she is precious!
Love her room BTW - so CUTE!!
I hope you all are doing well!
I look forward to keeping up with you through the blog world :)
Much love
Kim A