Well it has been awhile since I've blogged.... we've been extremely busy but I'll get to that later. I wanted to finish posting pictures from our trip to Park City, Utah.
This day was Noah's real birthday- January 26th- and here he is opening our card. (Yes, it plays music and he loved it.) And for those of you wondering yes that is Nathan in a robe in the background. Noah wanted to swim in the snow that morning so we obliged since it was his birthday.

I bought Noah a slice of cake from the grocery bakery for him to eat on his special day. Can't you tell he's excited?
This day was Noah's real birthday- January 26th- and here he is opening our card. (Yes, it plays music and he loved it.) And for those of you wondering yes that is Nathan in a robe in the background. Noah wanted to swim in the snow that morning so we obliged since it was his birthday.

I bought Noah a slice of cake from the grocery bakery for him to eat on his special day. Can't you tell he's excited?

We wanted to do something that Noah would really enjoy since it was his birthday so we went snow tubing at Gorgoza Park. SO MUCH FUN! We all had a blast. They had a lift that would pull you up to the top of the hill in your tube. There were 3 lower lifts for the younger children and 3 higher lifts for those more daring. After trying both, they were pretty much similar except that you would just ride longer on the higher ones- didn't really seem much faster. Noah got the hang of the operation after his first slide down and it was all I could do to keep up with him for the next 2 hours. Sometimes we would all hold on to each other's tubes and go down the ramp all together. Noah liked to be spun around right before he was pushed off. I preferred to be facing forward on the way down myself.
Here's the Birthday Boy pulling his tube to the lift

Daddy pulling Noah to the lift

















0 comments:
Post a Comment