Monday, July 20, 2009

Searching for a Home...

For those of you wondering, we still have not bought a house on the coast. We are currently waiting to hear about a foreclosure in Gulfport that we are very interested in. Please pray it works out!! These pictures were taken one night after eating at Back Bay (which is owned by the same people who run Lookout 49- Stephen & Tami). Ava stayed with Nona and Noah came with us. He really likes to help our realtor open up the houses. And he REALLY enjoyed getting a special dinner with just the 3 of us- he kept going on and on about it. It was a beautiful sunset and you know I always have a camera with me...



2 comments:

TamiJohnson said...

We are so ready to come visit! Is Back Bay as good as Lookout 49? We may have to give it a try!

Melissa G said...

What a beautiful family you have!
And a beautiful blog.

I hope you find a home soon. I know how hard it can be to be in that transition time. Frustrating and scary but i'm sure God has the perfect home picked out for you already.

I love your last name... it's the same as mine!