So I thought Ava would miss out on the monthly pink chair picture- but we got it! We took the kids to the storage unit on Sunday before we left on our trip and pulled out the pink chair. Ava is really starting to look less like a baby to me and more like a toddler girl. She certainly is starting to act like one too. She has started getting a little attitude or maybe just verbalizing more what she likes & dislikes. She has started the word explosion and is learning several new words everyday and can repeat just about anything you ask her to. You can tell she understands a lot too. Ava and Noah are starting to "fight" a little bit- I guess I will have several more years of this, but they love each other so much too. I think she looks just adorable in this dress that Nonnie bought for her (she made the bow too). I can't believe Ava will be 2 years old in 3 short months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comments:
Love Ava's little smocked dress and bow! Don't you love dressing our girls!
Post a Comment