Monday, August 24, 2009

My Baby's Getting Older...

I couldn't stop now even though the pink chair is in storage! Here's my baby girl- almost 2! Ava likes to go around the table and name who is there but when she gets to herself, she'll point to herself and say "Baby!". It was hilarious the first time it happened and it made me think that I do call her "baby" a lot. Also if you will note baby jaguar- or as Ava calls it "baby now now"- he has become a rather permanent attachment everywhere we go and sleep. I do not know why she loves it so much but she does. One day she just picked it up and would not put it down. It's the jaguar from Dora and Diego which she has only seen a handful of times since we do not have cable. We have since found a Dora figurine or "Deda" and McDonald's just happened to put a look alike "Boots" in their happy meals one week. That equals one happy baby. Anyway, Ava repeats most of what Noah says, good and bad alike. Her vocabulary has really grown over the past couple of months and we love listening to her sweet little voice- especially when she says "I wuv you, Mommy".

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

She is beautiful!!
And what a joy!
YOu are a great mom
Much love
Kim