So I've been trying some new recipes lately and wanted to share them with you. Pictured above is pan seared salmon from www.kevinandamanda.com . She also has some really cute fonts to download for free. I really liked the salmon cooked this way and Noah even ate it too! I served Uncle Ben's brown & wild rice that you microwave for 90 seconds and the microwaveable broccoli in the steam fresh bag for 5 minutes. The salmon cooks quickly too so you have a healthy dinner really fast! I've also tried her chicken parmesan which was absolutely delicious! It really had a lot more flavor than what I usually cook. I have a few other recipes from her website that I am waiting to try. I've also been making crepes for breakfast lately. Nathan and Noah LOVE them and I get requests 2-3 times a week for them! Sorry no pictures- they get eaten too fast! Do you have any recipes to share? I'd love to try them....
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment