Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ladybug!!

My sweet baby Ava is 2!! I cannot believe it!! This year's birthday party theme was ladybugs. Nonnie bought her the cutest little ladybug overalls off of eBay and I knew we would have a ladybug party as soon as I saw them. We celebrated the day surrounded by family and it truly was special to commemorate what a blessing the past two years have been with Ava in our lives. It is such a joy to hear her sweet little voice everyday, to get sweet little kisses from her tiny puckered lips, and to experience her precious little personality. I am truly blessed as a mother.

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday!!



Blowing out the candle
(we had to do this twice because the video tape ran out the first time)



Beautiful Birthday Girl


Yummy Cupcake!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

newmanfamily said...

Precious! Clara might have to have a ladybug party now after you posted that sweet picture of her on fb in those overalls. Too cute! It is hard to believe we have these precious little girls when our boys were just babies back in Columbus.

TamiJohnson said...

How precious! I love the party hat and overalls!