Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lighthouse Waves

Here we are at Gulf Islands Water Park, or Lighthouse Waves, as Noah calls it based on the picture on their logo. We were only there about 1 hour when they closed the park due to bad weather so we got a rain check and came back later that same week. They have a great children's area where Ava & I spent most of our time. Noah was tall enough to ride most of the big slides so he did that with Nathan. Can you believe that Ava actually fell asleep on me while we were in the lazy river?! It was her nap time but we thought she could just skip it that day, but I guess little missy was tired! I was even able to get out of the water, walk to our chair & towel, and keep her asleep on me for about 30 more minutes! It was some serious snuggle time!





Ava's swimsuit matches the slides!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: