Looks like fun! We'll have to remember to find that park next time we are in NO. Thanks for the comment by the way! And Photoshop is fun. I'm learning alot and wish I had someone to sit down with me for a few hours and just show me how to do cool stuff! I found a few neat tricks on the Pioneer Woman website. She has lots of great tips and photography info in general. Good luck with it!
Also, I think that your chidlren are gorgeous! I love the pic of Noah on the slide! And Ava is a doll. I'll let you know when we'll be on the coast and maybe we can meet at Lynn Meadows!
1 comments:
Looks like fun! We'll have to remember to find that park next time we are in NO.
Thanks for the comment by the way! And Photoshop is fun. I'm learning alot and wish I had someone to sit down with me for a few hours and just show me how to do cool stuff! I found a few neat tricks on the Pioneer Woman website. She has lots of great tips and photography info in general. Good luck with it!
Also, I think that your chidlren are gorgeous! I love the pic of Noah on the slide! And Ava is a doll. I'll let you know when we'll be on the coast and maybe we can meet at Lynn Meadows!
Post a Comment