Friday, August 8, 2008

Backyard Splash


We finally got the kids pool out even though summer is nearly over. Noah had a great time while Ava wanted out almost immediately.


Ava trying to get out- Look at Noah's faceWell maybe this is not so bad

Moving the water with the loader

2 comments:

meurrier said...

Jennifer - I do remember you, and I am so glad that you commented on my blog! Your children are ADORABLE!! It looks like you stay busy too. I am going to add you to my friends list so I can keep up with you. Take care!

meurrier said...

Oh, I meant to tell you...I am working on organizing my once a month cooking recipes, and I will get them to you. This is my first month to do it, but I can already tell it is going to save money and tons of time!