Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank You Nona!


Last week Nathan was in Dallas for a conference so my Grandmother- Nona- came up for the week to help me with the kids. Noah absolutely adores her and it is no wonder- she will sit on the floor with him and line up cars or read books or color or whatever he wants to do. She is also spoiling him by having a treat for him everytime they see each other. Noah has caught on to this and is now asking if she has something in her purse for him. I was able to get a lot of errands run by myself that otherwise would have taken ages to do with both kids. I was also able to enjoy a dinner with the girls minus Noah. Thank you Nona for all your help! My children are blessed to have a Great Grandmother that can play and pray for them like you do!

1 comments:

Mary Panni said...

I adore Mrs. Kelly too! She is the sweetest person!!!