Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Today was Noah's first day of Preschool. We have really talked it up a lot the past few days. He woke up this morning saying he was ready to go and I think he was excited all the way up until they opened the car door. He fussed- I wouldn't exactly say he screamed- and grabbed a hold of anything he could get his hands on to try to stay in the car. I think it even upset little Ava. I definitely expected this reaction and probably would have been a little upset if he had just jumped right out without hesitation since that has never done that. Anyway, he was only there an 1 1/2 hours. He was wearing a crown they made when I came to pick him up. I wanted a picture but of course, he tore it up. He is only going to school 3 days a week for 3 hours a day so I think he'll be able to handle it. We have to start cutting the cord at some point, right? :) It was also my first day of waiting in the carpool line. I can tell already that I'll need to keep reading material in the car at all times. Probably for the next 18 years...In the garage on the way to school

1 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Well he sure looks excited in the pictures
Clearly he did not realize that mommy and Ava were not staying with him :)

Love ya
Kim