Parents at Noah's school do not often get a chance to see what classroom time is like on a daily basis, so the teachers invited each parent to come on different days to bring a snack and read a story to the class. It was my turn last Friday and I was so excited to go! The kids were not in the classroom when I arrived, so when Noah walked in and saw me standing there he threw his arms around me and said "Mommy, I'm so glad you're here!" I just ate it up. I know it won't be long when he will start to be embarrassed of me. I brought those yummy cookies from walmart that are real soft with the icing and sprinkles on the top and capri suns(Noah picked them out). I wanted to read out of a Richard Scarry book that was Nathan's when he was little but Noah wanted a different Richard Scarry story about the Firefighters Busy Day. We have a collection of Richard Scarry books - Noah loves his characters and it is so sweet that Nathan liked them too when he was little. Anyway, that was about it because it was time for the kids to do something else. It was so much fun to go and to get to talk with his teacher too.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment