I just love this sweet little darling thing. And isn't she just adorable in this cute little dress? I'm so glad it's warming up so she can start wearing all these cute clothes I've been stocking up on!
Hey Jennifer! Its good to hear from you. I've read your blog through the Merriers and I'm going to add you to my blog too! Clay and I are living in Dothan, Alabama. But I do go back to the coast a good bit to see my family. When you move and get settled, I would love to get together when we go home. Your children are so beautiful! They are very close to Olivia and Jackson in age and I think they would have a blast playing together! My email is mnm120702@yahoo.com I hope to hear fom you again soon!
3 comments:
Hey Jennifer! Its good to hear from you. I've read your blog through the Merriers and I'm going to add you to my blog too!
Clay and I are living in Dothan, Alabama. But I do go back to the coast a good bit to see my family. When you move and get settled, I would love to get together when we go home. Your children are so beautiful! They are very close to Olivia and Jackson in age and I think they would have a blast playing together! My email is
mnm120702@yahoo.com I hope to hear fom you again soon!
Love Ava in that cute little dress! Aren't you loving cute little girl smocked dresses?
Love the dress! She is so adorable. Glad things are going so well! kim
Post a Comment