Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crib Tent

So the crib tent finally came in yesterday so I set it up right away. I had almost decided to just try a toddler bed instead because Ava has put herself to sleep in the rocking chair about 5 times now. But I was worried about her staying put for nap time and she is WAY TOO LITTLE to start missing naps. So last night we went in and rocked for about 5 minutes then I put her down awake in the crib and of course she immediately stood up and started crying. I walked on out and shut the door and a few whimpers and minutes later she was asleep! Hallelujah! She did start fussing about 10:30ish but we didn't go in because I knew she was safe and she settled back down on her own. She slept longer than she has since she figured out how to flip out. Can you tell I'm a big fan of the tent? And it only covers the top not the sides so it's not like she's trapped. Now hopefully we can get another year of use out of this pink crib!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: