Nathan celebrated his 31st birthday on Sunday. Before he went in to work Saturday night, we had a nice dinner of steak and twice baked potatoes with Mimi and Nona while they were still in town. Nathan requested a chocolate chip cookie cake- I did try to decorate it but I couldn't find my coupler so it ended up being plain- which is fine I guess because Nathan doesn't like icing anyway. Sunday morning when he got home from work we had a nice big breakfast and after he woke up that afternoon we opened presents. We had a friend come babysit Sunday night so we could go to dinner and a movie ALONE! It was so nice. We started talking as soon as we pulled out of the driveway and never stopped. We had dinner at Biaggi's on the patio overlooking the fountains. The weather was perfect and the food was very yummy. We went to see State of Play which was pretty good. We have decided that we definitely need a date night more often!
Happy Birthday Nathan! I love you more with each passing year and could not begin to imagine my life without you! You are a wonderful husband and a great father!
Nathan needed a little help to blow out ALL those candles! :)
Happy Birthday Nathan! I love you more with each passing year and could not begin to imagine my life without you! You are a wonderful husband and a great father!
Nathan needed a little help to blow out ALL those candles! :)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment