Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nathan's Graduation Dinner

Nathan's Emergency Medicine Residency graduation dinner was Sat. June 20th at The Capitol Club. It was a nice dinner followed by a ceremony in which each resident was presented with their completion certificate. Nathan's parents came up for celebrate with Nathan, and they also brought our kids back up to Jackson from the coast.
At Tami & Stephen's house (they kept Noah & Ava)
We have a picture with the 3 of us when Nathan graduated from med school in Kansas City in 2005 when Noah was only 4 months old (I wish I could post it next to this pic but it's saved on the other computer which is in storage)

Proud Parents & Nathan
We could not have gotten through this whole process without the help and support of Nonnie & Pop Pop. Thanks for everything! We love you!

The Gills with the Sumralls- we are all moving back down to the coast

Dr. & the Mrs.

1 comments:

susan said...

I love the photos! Especially the one of you guys with the sumrall's. I love seeing all you guys together! Hopefully, when you are all back down there, i can come see you -