The suburb of Houston we stayed in was called Rosenberg and they just happened to have a RR musuem downtown that my son did not want to miss. So we all happily obliged and it was worth it! I cannot say enough just how much Noah LOVES trains. We thought at first we would only get to see the musuem part but to our surprise there was much more to see.
I don't know if you can tell, but Noah's feet are in the air in this picture- he was jumping up & down since he was so excited to go inside the caboose!

I love this picture of Nonnie and Noah watching a real train pass by
I don't know if you can tell, but Noah's feet are in the air in this picture- he was jumping up & down since he was so excited to go inside the caboose!

I love this picture of Nonnie and Noah watching a real train pass by

Future Conductor

Here's Noah at the end of a train car that they saved from the burn pile and put $30,000 into refurbishing to its original condition when it was the personal train car of the Prince of Quebec

















0 comments:
Post a Comment