Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve with Nonnie & Pop

Lydia painting her new bird house and Noah painting his new train!

Here's Pop with his new Russian WWII rifle we gave him for Christmas to add to his collection.

Ava showing off some of her Christmas loot. Thanks for the converse shoes, Luisa! Thanks Nancy & Claire for the cute hat & gloves! Ava wore this ensemble for at least 2 hours!

Noah holding one the Christmas gifts from Uncle Jason- it's a framed train picture from the 1940s. Noah absolutely loves it and said, "I think I'm gonna cry; this is the nicest gift I've ever had." Thanks Jason for such a special gift!

Cousins- They posed themselves for this impromptu picture!

Thanks for all the great gifts and the wonderful meal Nonnie & Pop. We had a wonderful time celebrating with all of our family yesterday! We love you!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: