Well I can't believe my baby is 10 months old already! She is such a sweet, happy, easy baby that is really starting to get silly. She loves patting Nathan on the head and pulling his hair- she just laughs and laughs. Ava loves playing in Noah's room. She makes a beeline straight from her room to his. I've got to get this sweet girl a baby doll to play with before she gets too attached to Noah's cars. Noah & Ava are so sweet together. He makes her laugh all the time and sometimes I'll glance back in the car and they have their arms stretched out holding hands. We feel so blessed to have 2 beautiful healthy happy children!
Ava trying her first biter biscuit. It eventually just ended up on the floor.
I don't think she was too impressed.

Eating cut up bananas for the first time yesterday. She loved it! I think she mainly likes picking up food and feeding herself. She is starting to boycott jarred baby food. Now the adventure begins to come up with healthy soft food for her to eat 3 times a day.

Today after church. She is playing with the Leap Frog Learning Table- she loves to make it make different sounds. She is even starting to "dance" a little bit!

I tried to pose her in the chair but she just kept trying to jump out so she could get down to play. She just looks precious in this dress and so dainty with her little bracelet on.

Just thought this one was sweet.















1 comments:
She is just precious!!
I love that last pic :)
God bless
Kim
Post a Comment