Today was the last day of swimming lessons. It took 8 days but he finally walked by himself to the edge of the pool where his class was. The first day his teacher had to pry him off of me. When are we going to grow out of this attachment?
Ava patiently waiting during Noah's swimming lessons. I met some really nice ladies these past 2 weeks that I hope to keep in touch with. I really enjoyed talking with them everyday.

Ava patiently waiting during Noah's swimming lessons. I met some really nice ladies these past 2 weeks that I hope to keep in touch with. I really enjoyed talking with them everyday.

"Look at this funny face"

Ava's pulling up all the time now but not cruising around yet. Noah started walking at 10 1/2 months but I don't think Ava will be doing that. Thank goodness! I want to keep her a baby! :)

On our way to Gatti Town. Noah's feet didn't even reach the end of the seat when we first put him in this carseat. I can't believe how big he is!

Noah & his friend Cade Sumrall. Cade's mom Jennifer
says that these boys were separated at birth- and I agree-
they are made from the same mold!
says that these boys were separated at birth- and I agree-
they are made from the same mold!


Fast asleep... check out the fireman truck slippers he put on himself :)

This picture was the right direction at first and now I don't know how to fix it. Anyway, here is Ava with her hot fleece blankie. She loves it. She is a great sleeper- usually at least 12 hours a night!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment