This weekend we went to the coast to visit with our family and also to go to my 10 year high school class reunion. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics from that night but I had so much fun- much more than I expected to. It was great to catch up with old friends.
On Friday we made a trip to the sno-cone stand. It is a must-do in the summer when we visit Grand Bay. There was some ice on top that didn't have any flavor so we gave Ava some and she loved it!

On Saturday we took Pop Pop's boat out to Horn Island. It was Noah's first trip to the island. It was pretty choppy on our way out but my little man did good and held on to the bar in front of him on the boat with a death grip even though I was holding him the whole time.

Jason and Louisa
















0 comments:
Post a Comment