Sunday, November 23, 2008

14 Months!


Ava turned 14 months old on Thursday, Nov 20th. I sometimes still cannot believe that I have a daughter and that she is already one and walking and in full toddler mode. It was yesterday that it was just the three of us. Time flies. What a blessing sweet Ava is to our family. She is not all made up in this picture due to the fact that it was hurriedly taken between a birthday party and bunko- which by the way-Amanda-if you are reading from work- thanks for letting me sub- I had a great time playing and catching up with all my girlies.
Ava is walking so much faster now- almost running at times if Noah is on the chase
Ava says all kinds of new words:
juice (her favorite word & the one I hear the most as she refers to anything in a sippy cup even if it is milk as juice)
eye (and she can point to it on your face)
quack, quack
sadie
jetta (my parent's dog- yes she said the dog's name before she said Mimi or Grandpa)
I know there are more words I am leaving out- I'll have to think about it and edit this post later
Ava is still so very sweet- she loves to bury her head in her blankie and snuggle.
She LOVES her Daddy as evidenced by all the dada's I hear and her excitement to see him when he walks through the door after work or after waking him up
She likes to rock her babies and can back up and sit down in a chair all by herself (I don't think Noah did this until he was 18 mos or older)
Ava loves to dance and TWIRL
She likes to brush her teeth
She LOVES Noah and it is so much fun to see them playing together. It makes my heart overflow. She likes the toys in his room a lot.
We are SO BLESSED by our happy and healthy children and the tremendous joy they bring to our lives.
I know some of you may not be interested in all these little things.... I am just trying to record it today so we can remember it tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm reading!! Thanks for the new update and I'm so happy you made it to bunko.