Look how precious my babies are holding hands and snuggling together. It makes me happy to see the bond they are creating together even at this young of an age.
Jiffiner!! It's Katherine Swetman! I just happened upon your blog from Susan's - your little girl is absolutely adorable!! She looks just like you!! I hadn't seen pictures of her yet, and just had the best time seeing her. Hope all is well with yall - we just started a blog today (no promises as to how often I'll update - you know me!) it's TannerAndKatherineChronicles.blogspot.com . Check it out, it's cute, but we don't have anything as cute as Ava on there yet!! Have a great holiday and keep in touch. Love, Katherine
2 comments:
Hey! Again, I must say, you have the most beautiful kids!
We're in Bridgepointe right across the causeway, so not far at all from Old Fannin. We'll have to catch up soon!
Where are you guys moving this summer?
Jiffiner!! It's Katherine Swetman! I just happened upon your blog from Susan's - your little girl is absolutely adorable!! She looks just like you!! I hadn't seen pictures of her yet, and just had the best time seeing her. Hope all is well with yall - we just started a blog today (no promises as to how often I'll update - you know me!) it's TannerAndKatherineChronicles.blogspot.com . Check it out, it's cute, but we don't have anything as cute as Ava on there yet!! Have a great holiday and keep in touch.
Love, Katherine
Post a Comment