
Friday Night we went to Colonial Heights with our neighbors to attend their fall festival. We went last year and Noah had such a great time that he talked about it for months- literally- so we knew we had to go again this year. Noah rode a motorcycle, ate a blue snow cone & cotton candy, jumped in the space jump & slid down the big inflatable slide. We also took a hayride through the woods where they had cute little harvest scenes set up. The four of us were together and it was really fun since it was dark and cold. Then this afternoon while Ava was sleeping, I let Noah paint his pumpkin that he picked at the Pumpkin Patch. He really had a good time and was very proud of the finished product! The kids have had so much activity this past week- I hope they aren't bored that I have no plans this week!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment