Here's what you need:
green crinkle paper or easter egg grass
matching green ribbon
big box of goldfish
clear disposable cake decorating bags
green crinkle paper or easter egg grass
matching green ribbon
big box of goldfish
clear disposable cake decorating bags
And these "carrots" are what you get:
I think they turned out really cute. I sent them with Noah to preschool to pass out to his class after his easter egg hunt today.
No this idea is not my own. I'm not that creative. I've seen several variations of it on numerous blogs, including orange jellybeans or cheetos in place of the goldfish. And just so you know, you can probably get about 12 "carrots" per big box of goldfish.



















2 comments:
SO CUTE!! I think I am going to do these for Myla's mother's morning out class.
Love the pics from Disney!
i wish i would have seen these before now! i totally would have made them for addyson's little class! :) always looking for cutesie ideas like that! you are so good!
Post a Comment