Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Little Update for now...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but there just hasn't been much going on here. Let's see if I can catch you up...

Noah got a real haircut and I thought it turned out great thanks to Mary Alexis (our new fave hair cutter). Disclaimer: I know it looks a little crooked in the front in this picture, but when it's not pushed over, it's straight across. Noah even had his hair shampooed at the salon for the first time and did great, and he talked non-stop during his whole appointment.

Ava has taken recently to sleeping with multiple babies/toys. Below you will find on the left: Rainbow Dash and Cheerilie (My Little Ponies), Pinky Bunny and Boots. And on the right: Baby (that's her name), Bear bear, Baby Jaguar, Diego and Dora. Look how happy she is to be surrounded by all her favorite things. Oh, that's right, you can't tell because she has a binky in her mouth... I know, I know. Nathan informed me that I can no longer make excuses. We have to take it away soon... I'll let you know how that goes.

Don't you love the dollar bin at Target? Ava sure likes her new flower headband and pink gloves...
See I told you we haven't had anything blog-worthy to post about, but we are taking an impromptu trip to Disney! Nathan ended up with about 6 straight days off, so he suggested we go and I jumped on the chance! We still don't have a house and this whole experience has proved to be very stressful and we just need a break to not think about it. I'm exhausted from packing and such ( having to stop packing to watch to LOST and then House Hunters in Gulfport), so I hope I am up for all the excitement! The best part is that Ava is free since she is under 3! I'll be back next week with our trip in photos!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Justin and Lisa Holcomb said...

call me! i have a GREAT way to take away the paci!!!