Nathan and Ava shooting the aliens on the Buzz Lightyear ride... Nathan got some kind of crazy high score... I guess that's a boy for you... Doesn't he look like he's having fun?
Around 2 or 3 pm we had decided that we had had enough of the rain and all the people. It was supposed to rain even more later. We were wet, cold, tired, and Nathan was sick on top of all of that. We had been in the park since 8 that morning and gotten in about 6 full hours of Disney. After a nice hot bath to warm up and some fresh clothes, we had a little snack then we all laid down for a 2 hour nap.
Even Noah took a nap. Can you believe it? I had to get a picture to document the event since it never happens and especially on command!! He also took another nap on another day... I guess he really did get worn out!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment