Okay, so I didn't think Ava would voluntarily walk up to Minnie & Mickey, so I handed Nathan the camera since I was already holding Ava. Bad idea. Bless him, he tried, but Nathan is not the best picture taker and it is painfully evident in these snapshots below. They may not be the best, but they are all that we have!! And surprisingly, Ava walked right up all on her own!! I absolutely love the look on Ava's face in this picture meeting Minnie Mouse for the first time. It's priceless.
Noah finally decided to join in on the meet and greet. He had been the one hanging back and we had to encourage him to get even this close.




















1 comments:
Yay! Disney pics!! I feel your pain on letting Burt behind the lens. I keep trying to teach him little tricks and what I like. But these pics aren't bad, you got Ava's expression and that is the most important!!
Post a Comment