This past week was the week I set aside to do some final get-togethers for awhile with some friends before our move. Our first stop was in Clinton. We met Mandy, Drew & LC at the park for a picnic lunch. Melissa, Kate & John were there also. Who knew what fun it would turn into for the kids? Just about the time we decided it was way too hot to spend another second outside, a huge fire engine pulls up and parks right next to us. The nice firemen let the kids hop on in the truck. Noah was on cloud nine. One of the firemen asked him if he wanted to be a fireman and Noah replied, "Nah, I think I am going to be something different when I grow up". It was hilarious the tone of voice he used and all the firemen laughed and told him that was a good idea. Very soon three more fire trucks pulled up one at time- the guys were meeting for some kind of training. The kids would jump up and down and scream "yay!" every time another one came. Of course, Noah talked to the firemen from every truck and told them not to worry that "we will keep an eye on your fire truck for you while you're gone".
Noah "driving" the fire truck
Noah "driving" the fire truck
Ava got to check it out too
Can you feel their excitement? haha!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment