Monday, June 15, 2009
Goodbye Tour- Day 3
Friday night Jayme & I met at Chick-fil-A with the kids for a farewell dinner. Noah played in the play area 95% of the time and the girls were unusually quiet and just well-behaved all around. Poor little Landrum was just exhausted but I'm so glad she was such a trooper! Jayme & I had a great talk & good visit. I will really miss living so close to such a good friend and just cannot stand that we won't be here when the next baby comes. Jayme- you are going to have to update the blog more often so I can keep up from far away! :) We'll miss you friend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comments:
Goodbyes stink! We were doing the same thing last year. God has big things in store for sure though. I am so glad we can catch up via blogs since it has been 3 years since we said goodbye to you all. I still feel like I see you guys and know what all is going on with your life. Keep us updated on the house thing.
Lori
Post a Comment