Friday we met Caroline and her sweet children Mary Caroline & Attison at The Play Place. There was hardly anyone there and the kids had a great time, which meant Caroline & I got to catch up a lot! I barely heard a peep from Ava except for when she needed help with the dress-up heels (I know what she's getting for her birthday!) or when she delivered a magnificent "babble" concert on the piano. Noah, bless his heart, started moving all the furniture and toys from one of the "stores" to another saying he was the mover. He literally moved everything out of one of the rooms. But he was moving it to Mary Caroline's "store" so she could sell it. It was cute to watch them pretend and I guess it was good for Noah to act out what we've been telling him about. He is really having a hard time with this move. Last night all on his own he prayed, "Dear Jesus, please help me be okay about this move, Dear Jesus, Amen". Pray for my buddy if you think about it- I know he'll be okay but it's still hard on him.


I guess I couldn't ever catch Mary Caroline for a picture. We had a great time Caroline and we will miss you!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment