Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movin' on Out

Dear Noah & Ava,
I thought you might like to see what Mommy & Daddy were doing yesterday. I loaded the pictures backwards but you can still get the idea.

Here's Daddy closing the storage unit

Here's the movers unloading the truck into the Storage Center
Here's half of our stuff!


Here's Mr. George unloading the truck



Here's Mr. Harry packing boxes in the kitchen

I hope you have a better idea now of what the movers did at our house! It is empty now and being cleaned today. Hope you are having fun at Mimi & Grandpa's house! We love you and miss you both. See you soon!
Love, Mommy & Daddy





1 comments:

Trey Woods said...

Jennifer, I somehow stumbled onto your blog and think it is fantastic. I had no idea that Nathan was finished and ya'll are moving on. We did not get a chance to visit with ya'll as much as we had hoped. Be sure to tell Nathan I said hello and good luck! Hope to see you sometime in the future.