I am in need of a photographer. I had planned on getting Noah's 3 year old pictures and Ava's 12 month pictures done by www.twosistersphotograph.com Unfortunately they are not taking appointments at this time due to the death of a family member. I do plan on having them take some pictures later but I can't wait now- my Noah is getting so big and will soon be 4. Do any of you have a favorite photographer in the Jackson area?
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
We just had pictures of Henry done this morning by a friend of ours. I have few proofs if you want to see them.
Thanks so much for the suggestions on my blog for Tripp!!! I'm really thinking growth spurt b/c he's not crying after ANY feedings or acting like he's in pain. I gave him cereal last night and he slept a LOT better so I'm hoping that will start to work better. He's also rolling over now and when he sleeps on his stomach he rolls himself over and it wakes him up so that's also part of the problem!
Anyway, my pics were done by Monique McGonagill...www.mcgonagillphoto.com
There is a link to her site on my blog too. I taught with her and she lives in castlewoods and does them in her wonderful backyard. Such a sweet woman and also goes to Pinelake! She is really is to book and is doing pumpkin pictures starting next week for the fall that are adorable!!!
Cheap too....
Hopefully see ya soon and those precious kids!!
Post a Comment