Noah's 1st Soccer season is already over! It only lasted about 6 weeks but he had so much fun & we had a blast watching him. It was an overall positive experience. Last night his team, The Rockets, had their party at Cici's Pizza. Coach Laura presented him with his very first trophy. He loves it!


I put Ava in pigtails for the first time yesterday. She really looked cute but they kept falling out since there was so little hair pulled up. Here she is relaxing in her pink chair drinking her milk.

Nathan has been wanting her in pigtails for awhile now, so we surprised him with this hairdo when he got home from lecture. I think they make her look older but she was cute in them!

Noah got a new hairdo yesterday too. I think the last time I took his picture getting a haircut was when he was 12 months old getting his haircut for the very first time. Noah is such a big boy that he sits all by himself in the chair and sits very still & even lets Ms. Shelley use the clippers on him!















0 comments:
Post a Comment