Well we finally made it to the pumpkin patch this year! I've been trying to go for the past two years and just had to make it happen this year. We formed a small group called Flowood Moms in order to get out there on a weekday. I think the kids all had a great time- I know Ava & Noah did! They got to see the "quack-quacks" (ducks) as Ava calls them, hear some turkeys gobble, see April the zebra-donkey (that's right), and see lots of cows. We enjoyed the trailer ride pulled by a tractor and had lots of fun picking out a pumpkin. Noah really picked a huge one! He is ready to make a jack-o-lantern but I think I have talked him into just painting it. We'll attempt it soon and post pictures of our creation. Hopefully you can click on the collage to see close-ups a little better.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment