Okay so I am having some major technical difficulties with this post, so please excuse the fact that the pictures are out of order and uncropped and all of the writing is in the middle..... I should just go to bed.
I love this picture!
Can you believe we are all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time?I wish I had put some more lipstick on....


Saturday we went to Starkville to visit Nathan's brother Jason and we also attended the State Game. The first thing Noah did when he woke up that morning was come to my bed and tell me he was ready to get dressed so he could go see Uncle Jason. He was so excited the whole day and unfortunately that translates into not the best behavior but he did okay. It was Noah & Ava's first college football game. We had a great time kicking the soccer ball around and tailgating before the game. Noah collected several acorns that he made sure to show off to everyone around, and Ava enthralled everyone with her cute new squeaky shoes. Noah said it was "too loud" during the game with all the yelling and cowbells, but Ava clapped from the second we stepped foot in the stadium until we left. Do you think we have a future cheerleader on our hands? It was pretty chilly but we took a couple of blankets for the kids and we made it to about the middle of the 3rd quarter I think. Pretty good considering how late it was for the kids. Anyway, we had so much fun and it was great to see "Jace" as Ava called JJ all day.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment