Friday, October 10, 2008

Soccer Boy

Well Noah has started "Blastball" with the YMCA. The first game he did not want to play at all but since then he definitely wants to be on the field- I don't think you would call it actual playing- it's more like just running around sometimes following the ball & sometimes not. He has actually scored a few goals- one in the other team's goal- but hey, that counts right? Noah is fun to watch and we have enjoyed his first organized team sport except for making to the fields before 8:30 on a Saturday morning- that's way too early! :)



Noah & his best friend Alex heading to pick some flowers after a game



The Rockets: Coach Laura & Coach JJ
Cole, Jason, Matthew, Michael, Brian & Noah



I was too cheap to buy the real group & single pictures so I just made Noah pose myself. I mean, I'm sure I will end up with tons of sport team pictures- I really didn't think I needed an 8x10 of his 3 year old soccer team. Just look at how cute this pic turned out!

1 comments:

Mary Panni said...

I am right there with you on the pictures!! Between school and my boys football pictures, I have spent over a $100 this month! YUCKY!!! I agree with you on the early saturday mornings, just be thankful you don't have to be there ALL day! We usually have games back to back, and are there the better part of the day!! 4 to 5 hours!!!!!