Noah had a Back to School Night Luau at the end of September. I got to see his classroom and talk to his teacher and meet some of the other children in his class & their parents. We had Chick -Fil-A picnic dinner and there were so many activities for the kids from fruit loop necklaces to the cakewalk (Noah won 6 cupcakes!) to train rides to fishing for prizes & more. We are so happy with Covenant. Noah loves it and comes home with the cutest artwork and sings some of the cutest songs. The latest one I heard was " It's O-O-K to O-O-bey". Isn't that great? I wish we would have started him here last year and wish we would be staying in Jackson longer. I would love for Ava to attend Covenant as well.
Here's Noah on the train ride!
Face Painting















0 comments:
Post a Comment