Monday, October 5, 2009
2 year Check-up
Ava's 2 year check-up with our new pediatrician went well last week. We really like our new doctor- I think she spent 15 or more minutes with me just for a well-child visit. She was very informative and was great with the kids too.
Here are Ava's 2 year old stats:
Weight: 26.5 lbs (60%)
Length: 35 1/4 in (85%)
Although when I looked it up she looks like she is about 40% on weight and 70% on height but I guess it doesn't really matter since she is healthy. Ava is not showing any interest in potty training. I think she has only gone on the potty once but that was because she was about to get in the tub and she had just started peeing on the floor. I'm not concerned with it though- we'll just try again when she's ready. Ava got the regular flu shot and did very well with it. I think we go back in a month for the flu booster. She is still on the daily antibiotic for her VU Reflux, but I've been reading some new research that suggests it doesn't make a difference so we may take her off of it. The doc said she should be saying about 25 words but Ava is talking well above that! She loves to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Jesus Loves Me, No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, Rock a Bye Baby, and You are My Sunshine. Sometimes she repeats every word Noah says. They love each other very much but definitely need their space from each other sometimes too. I guess that's how brothers and sisters are. She still sleeps about 11-12 hours a night with a 2-3 hour nap. And bless her heart, she's been in the pack n play ever since we moved. I did give her a pillow and sometimes she sleeps with her whole little body on it. She loves to jump and dance and her favorite shows are Dora, Diego, Max & Ruby, and Caillou.
We are truly blessed to have a beautiful healthy baby girl that is growing normally in every stage of her development.
at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comments:
I meant to say that we tried (and loved) your crepe recipe a few weeks ago. It's my new favorite breakfast!!
I bet you cadd pumpkim to make pumpkim crepes. Hmmm...I also put a little sugar and cinnamon in mine too so I don't even need syrup to go with them.
Post a Comment