Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Movin' Out

Or getting kicked out, I should say. Not really, but we do have to move out of our condo tomorrow because it is booked for Cruisin' the Coast. For those of you that don't know, Cruisin' is where car enthusiasts from 37 states and Canada drive to the MS Gulf Coast to showcase and to cruise a variety of antique, classic, and hot rod automobiles. It has been pretty neat to see all these old cars driving around- we even got to see their parade the other night. They were throwing beads, candy, stuffed animals, and even money. Noah LOVED it.

Anyway, where are we moving to? If you guessed a new house you are incorrect. That's right. We are still living in limbo. We do have a contract on a house. We were even supposed to close last week, BUT there is a problem with the title, and to get it fixed correctly, we have to wait six weeks. SIX weeks. Then once we close, we probably have at least a month's worth of work to do before we can move in. I am hoping to be in by Christmas. Won't that be a great present? We won't even have to buy the kids new toys since getting their old ones back from storage should be exciting enough. :) (Noah prays every night asking Jesus to get his train table out of storage.)

Seriously though I have adjusted to this "season" of life we are living in now, although I will have to admit it took me awhile. I know when I look back, it won't seem like nearly as long as it does now. Getting kicked out of our present condo turned out to be a good thing. We are moving into a nicer condo closer to where our house is, and I will finally be able to enroll Noah in preschool. He is not looking forward to it though. October is busy month with lots of fun things going on and even a little road trip planned if we can all keep from getting sick. I probably won't be able to post for a week or so, so here's a glimpse of our sunset we see most every night. We try to bring the kids out to the beach often to run around since we don't have a yard or street for them to play in right now. I'll settle for this giant sandbox. :) Hopefully it will look the same from 15 minutes down the road where we will be living for the next month or so. Isn't it beautiful? We truly are blessed.

(Sorry for the blurry pictures- Ava dropped the camera on the tennis court right before this... but Nathan bought me a new nice camera to replace it! I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Did I mention I have the BEST husband?!)





Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: