Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ava's First Trim

I finally decided it was time to trim Ava's hair. It was starting to get stringy and I just thought it would look better if it was evened up. So that's what I did. The only other "cut" she has ever had was when she was an infant and I just evened up a few strands of hair that were oddly quite longer than the rest. I put her in front of the TV after a bath, and she sat very still during the trim. I did save some hair for her baby book. Who knows when we will cut it again? I didn't think I cut very much- at least it looked that way while her hair was still wet. Then it dried and looked much shorter, but at least she still has some curls. I think it looks healthier, and beautiful as always.






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: