Saturday, December 27, 2008
15 Months Already
Ava turned 15 months old last Saturday the 20th. We have been out of town and I have so much to update. We were trying to get out of town when I took this picture so it's not that great, but I just wanted to continue to try to document Ava once a month in her chair. Ava's really learning and doing more everyday. Here's what she can do:
~point to your eye, ear, nose, mouth, & hair
~recognize several animals and make their sound (cat, dog, sheep, horse, cow, monkey, bear)
~say several new words: cheese, choo choo train, baby jesus, i know there are several more... i'll have to think about it
~shake her head up & down for "yes" (she's been doing "no" for awhile now)
~the sweet child still LOVES to dance and has several new moves some resembling head banging
~still sleeps with her paci & blankie
~will only drink her milk out of a specific cup
~she is getting much faster- almost running
~she LOVES all shoes but especially her squeaky shoes
~she is babbling and making the sweetest baby talk all the time
~she knows how to push her hair out of her face
~she loves dogs and cats and likes to pet them and sometimes even (almost) kiss them
I know this is boring to most of you but I'm just trying to document this for myself to remember these days before they pass by too quickly. Ava is at such a cute, sweet age and we are having so much fun!
at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment