Monday, December 15, 2008

Impromptu Train Ride & Santa Sighting

Saturday night we took an impromptu trip to the park near our house to see all the lights. It was freezing but we warmed up with some hot chocolate and blankets. We rode the train through the park which Noah loved and it was fun to see all the decorations. Noah got to see Santa again- I think I am losing count as to how many times he has seen Santa this year :) Then we rode around neighborhoods to look at lights and even happened upon a house with tons of lights coordinated to music. It was a lot of good family fun.



Santa trying to guess what Noah wants for Christmas because Noah wouldn't tell
Long arm shot of the fam on the train- I guess I need to work on my aim :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: