Friday, December 5, 2008

What Ava Does For Fun

As promised, here are a few of the things Ava likes to do.

She has just started standing in her chair. She did sit down right after I took this and told her to but Nathan moved her cute pink chair we gave her for her birthday out of the room last night because she was standing in it too.

Here she is on the pony that was Noah's. It was the first time we had gotten it out in awhile and she really liked riding and rocking on it.

She also enjoyed riding on Tigger too.

Ava has also just started grabbing things from the table within her reach. Apparently I had not moved Noah's spaghetti far enough away. I heard her say "Uh-oh" and knew what I would find. Yes, she did try to eat the noodles off the floor but no, I did not let her. I let Sadie eat it instead. It's times like these I'm glad to have a dog.
The funniest thing Ava is doing is WORKING OUT! I guess a girl needs her exercise somehow!
Watch this:
Well I couldn't get the video to post. I will try again another way. I want you to see it b/c it's hilarious!

0 comments: