Saturday, December 6, 2008

Noah's 1st Christmas Program

Friday morning we all went to Noah's school for his first little program! My cousin Kelly & Nona (my grandmother, Noah's great-grandmother) surprised us by coming.


Here we are waiting for the show to start
Noah and his friend Mary Claire after the program

All of the three year olds had on this top. I thought they looked like presents but Noah said he was an angel. Wouldn't he be wearing wings or a halo if he was an angel? I don't know but he was precious and so sweet.

Our only family picture- Ava must have been more interested in Noah's attire than smiling for the camera

Nona & Noah
Noah immediately started trying to go through Nona's purse after this picture to see if she had a treat for him. She has spoiled him with "happys" so I guess he expects it now. Isn't Nona beautiful?

Here's Mrs. Beard's Three Year Old Class

This was the best I could get with the camera of the group performing. I got some great close-up video of Noah on the video camera though.

Noah couldn't find us for awhile because the sanctuary was completely packed and he would put both hands up around his eyes like binoculars to look for us. It was so cute. He sang all the songs and stood very still and was just perfect. He's been rockin' out to Feliz Navidad at home and I thought he would really get into it but he looked like he just sang all the songs softly. He did participate in some hand motions which was cute. They actually did a rather long performance I thought for this age group but all the kids were great! I enjoyed it so much and smiled the whole time. We love Noah's school and are so happy that he enjoys it there and is learning about our Savior.

0 comments: